FoodBytes! Boulder is a month away, and things are heating up! We’re thrilled to announce our incredible roster of demo companies.
From an Airbnb-approach to commercial kitchen space, to animal feed made from insects that are fed on food waste, to affordable real-time sensors that track perishable food from farm to grocer, our 10 demo finalists are the crème de la crème of global food and ag game-changers. Each startup will give a five-minute pitch to the audience of 200+ investors, executives and media, as well as our panel of expert judges, followed by a Q&A with the audience. Learn more about our 10 demo companies below!
Tickets to FoodBytes! Boulder are going fast – so snag yours today!
Meet the FoodBytes! Boulder Demo Companies
- Biotech Services Senegal – Biotech Services Senegal produces local, organic fertilizer that allows Senegalese farmers to produce more yield using less space, and at lower costs.
- ReGrained – ReGrained “harvests” supergrain from urban craft breweries as a delicious, healthy, and sustainable ingredient.
- FreshSurety – FreshSurety, Inc. is focused on solving the produce industry’s $200 billion waste problem, using technology that measures and reports the real-time shelf life of fresh food cartons anywhere in the world.
- The Food Corridor – The Food Corridor is an online marketplace for food businesses to connect with available commercial food assets, allowing them to find and book commercial kitchens, equipment, commissaries, processors, co-packers, and food storage spaces.
- Phenospex – Phenospex aims to provide fully automated and integrated plant phenotyping platforms that deliver high quality data and analysis tools in order to extract knowledge to answer scientific questions.
- ProveIt – ProveIt is an R&D company innovating food processing and packaging to make the clean label foods of the future. Provelt designs pasteurization systems using magnetic induction (MI) to replace steam-generated heat to process food products.
- Mad Agriculture – Mad Agriculture harnesses the nutrient recycling abilities of insects to turn food waste into a protein rich feed supplement, lessening dependence on unsustainable ingredients like fishmeal and soy.
- N-CHROMA – N-CHROMA uses state of the art biotechnological methods to develop and commercially produce healthy, sustainable and high quality colors for use in the food, textile and color cosmetic industries.
- One Hop Kitchen – One Hop Kitchen is the world’s first and only insect based Bolognese sauce, an incredibly sustainable source of protein.
- The Honest Stand – The Honest Stand is a gourmet food company that uses whole foods that are non-genetically modified to produce gourmet products that are Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Soy Free, Yeast Free and Cholesterol Free.