Register for the “Leadership Through Change” webinar
Leading Through Change
An open dialogue on the extraordinary challenges the Coronavirus pandemic has created + how leaders are cultivating resilience for the future.
Wednesday, June 3 from 6-7pm EST / 8-9am AEST
Join FoodBytes! as we host Marcus Kennedy (TeleSense Australia), Lisa Curtis (Kuli Kuli) and Nichole Riley (Rabobank) to share their unique perspectives on leading through change.
We will discuss:
- Personal leadership stories from COVID-19
- Crisis management at the board level
- What cultivating a resilient business strategy looks like for a startup
- Key learnings from managing a work force through a pandemic
- The long-term pros and cons of working from home
Join us for the FoodBytes! webinar “Leading Through Change” on Wednesday, June 3, 6PM EST/ 8AM AEST .
Hear unique perspectives on leading through change from:
- Marcus Kennedy, Executive Chairman of TeleSense Australia
- Lisa Curtis, CEO and Founder of sustainable startup Kuli Kuli (also an alum of FoodBytes! Pitch)
- Nichole Riley, Chief HR Officer at Rabobank
Save your place at the webinar by registering here.
Submit your questions in advance:
We want this session to be as valuable as possible for our community. Please submit questions ahead of time.
The views and opinions expressed during this webinar are those of the speakers and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Rabobank or its affiliates. The information provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, tax, investment, accounting, or other professional advice.