- Business Model / Scalability: Company is addressing their revenue model, competitors, how to scale, customer acquisition and cost base. Company knows its margins and how it can improve as it scales. High growth market opportunity
- Product / Technology: Product/service has a competitive advantage and high barriers to entry
- Customers / Traction: Team is on track or building a successful business and is building something that consumers or the industry needs / wants. They understand their consumer or users’ needs. Team has done research to evaluate competitive landscape and has validated a need
- Sustainability / Social Good: Concept is focused on the triple bottom line: people, profit and planet
- Innovation & Impact: Concept is a game-changing approach to solving a problem or gap in the market that could have major impact at scale
What Does Pitching Entail?
- Pitch to an audience of investors, industry leaders, media and entrepreneurs
- Have dedicated display space to showcase your product or service
- Be in the running to win the People’s Choice, Judges’ Choice or Highly Commended Award
- Take part in an invite-only session of networking and mentorship with industry experts and the FoodBytes! judges the day before the event
Applications for FoodBytes! Montreal 2018 will close on Sunday, March 11th at 11:59PM ET.
Apply To Pitch at FoodBytes! Montreal 2018