Apply To Pitch at FoodBytes!
- Team / Management: Exceptional domain and entrepreneurial experience
- Business Model: Company has a strong view on its revenue model, competitors, how to scale, customer acquisition and cost base. Company knows its margins and how it can improve as it scales
- Market Opportunity: High growth market opportunity and high barriers to entry
- Product Innovation: Concept is a game-changing approach to solving a problem or gap in the market
- Production Validation & Traction: Team is on track or building a successful business and is building something that consumers or the industry needs / wants. Company was able to raise external funds
- Sustainability / Social Impact: Concept is focused on the triple bottom line: people, profit and planet
What Does Pitching Entail?
- Get one-on-one access to industry experts on funding, PR, branding, consumer trends, legal, distribution and more during the Mentor and Rehearsal day (highly recommended for two members to attend)
- Attend VIP Cocktails with top investors, executives, and media
- Pitch to an audience of investors, industry leaders, media and entrepreneurs
- Have dedicated display space to showcase your product or service
- Be in the running to win the People’s Choice, Judges’ Choice or Highly Commended Award
- Join an alumni network of 170+ cutting edge startups
- Get to know the 2017 FoodBytes! winners in this video or check out the pitches from past FoodBytes! here