Apply To Pitch at FoodBytes! NYC 2018
October 18, 2018
Applications for FoodBytes! New York 2018 have now closed.
- Team / Management: Exceptional domain and entrepreneurial experience
- Business Model: Company has a strong view on its revenue model, competitors, how to scale, customer acquisition and cost base. Company knows its margins and how it can improve as it scales
- Market Opportunity: High growth market opportunity and high barriers to entry
- Product Innovation: Concept is a game-changing approach to solving a problem or gap in the market
- Production Validation & Traction: Team is on track or building a successful business and is building something that consumers or the industry needs / wants. Company was able to raise external funds
- Sustainability / Social Impact: Concept is focused on the triple bottom line: people, profit and planet
“FoodBytes is a fantastic competition which goes so much further than pitching on the day. We gained a lasting network including other startups and food companies, and the Rabobank team have been excellent at supporting us since then. The atmosphere was vibrant, the prizes were incredibly useful and the endorsement as People’s Choice winner gave us a real boost as an early stage startup"
"The sustainable food community is unmatched at FoodBytes!"
What Does Pitching Entail?
- Get one-on-one access to industry experts on funding, PR, branding, consumer trends, legal, distribution and more during the Mentor and Rehearsal day on October 17 (highly recommended for two members to attend)
- Attend VIP Cocktails with top investors, executives and media in the evening on October 17
- Pitch to an audience of investors, industry leaders, media and entrepreneurs
- Have dedicated display space to showcase your product or service
- Be in the running to win the People’s Choice, Judges’ Choice or Highly Commended Award
- Join an alumni network of 170+ cutting edge startups
- Get to know the 2017 FoodBytes! winners in this video or check out the pitches from past FoodBytes! here