Apply To Pitch at FoodBytes! SF 2019
March 28, 2019
Applications for FoodBytes! SF 2019 have now closed.
Why Apply: Connections, Knowledge and Resources for Startups
Fifteen selected startups will participate in the two-day San Francisco program, and become part of the FoodBytes! alumni community. Resources for participating startups include:
- A full-day mentorship immersion led by industry experts on fundraising, branding, research trends, legal and go-to-market strategy
- One-on-one conversations with mentors and direct feedback on products, technologies and pitches
- Valuable in-person networking opportunities with corporate leaders, investors, influencers and peers
- Ongoing support from Rabobank Food and Agriculture (F&A) experts
- Access to the community of FoodBytes! alumni
- Join an alumni network of 230+ cutting edge startups
Prizes and Benefits for Winning Startups
The 15 companies selected to pitch at FoodBytes! will compete to win:
- Valuable business consultation services
- Access to Rabobank research reports
- The opportunity to pitch and network with leading F&A executives at Rabobank’s Annual Food & Agriculture Summit in New York City in November 2019.
- Innovation experiences in New York in conjunction with Rabobank’s North American Summit
Pitching at Foodbytes last year launched us on a trajectory that we couldn't have imagined. Since then, the company has grown 4x, launched new collaborations with restaurants like Dig Inn and Eleven Madison Park, been profiled in Popular Mechanics magazine and joined the 2018 cohort of Techstars NYC. We couldn't have done it without Foodbytes!
FoodBytes! was an absolute goldmine for us from a business development perspective and an entrepreneurial stand point. We gained knowledge, experience and above all great validation for our technology and what we’ve accomplished thus far.
- Team / Management: Exceptional domain and entrepreneurial experience
- Business Model: Company has a strong view on its revenue model, competitors, how to scale, customer acquisition and cost base. Company knows its margins and how it can improve as it scales
- Market Opportunity: High growth market opportunity and high barriers to entry
- Product Innovation: Concept is a game-changing approach to solving a problem or gap in the market
- Production Validation & Traction: Team is on track or building a successful business and is building something that consumers or the industry needs / wants. Company was able to raise external funds
- Sustainability / Social Impact: Concept is focused on the triple bottom line: people, profit and planet