We’re excited to partner with Rabo Direct’s initiative, Food Furore, to find solutions to address food waste!
Are you fighting food waste?
If you are working on innovations to prevent, reduce or avoid food losses across the Food & Ag value chain, we want to hear from you. We will select six companies to pitch at Food Furore in Berlin on March 26.
You should apply if…
You have developed packaging that prolongs food shelf life and is sustainable.
You have invented a technology that allows customers to read the actual freshness of food, rather than blindly relying on the expiration date.
You have a vision for a predictive supply chain of surplus food in commerce and the food service industry to food rescue organizations.
You have a novel idea to track consumer food waste…
This is just the tip of the iceberg. All ideas are welcome – we want to hear from you!
To learn more on the criteria we use to evaluate applications please check out the FAQ.
What’s in it for you?
By pitching at Food Furore your innovations and solutions will be exposed to media, policy makers, corporates, investors and organizations working towards like-minded goals.
The six selected companies:
- Will be invited to a meet and greet at the HelloFresh headquarter in Berlin on March 25
- Will receive pitch coaching
- Will get one day of consultancy services according to their specific needs by consulting partners
- Will get two months of Co-Working Space (hot desk) as part of a food startup community in Berlin, sponsored by Kitchentown
- Will be automatically selected to participate at FoodBytes! London 2020.
All applicants will become part of FoodBytes! database and receive updates on opportunities in the Food & Ag space, insights on trends, and resources to keep developing as an entrepreneur.
Applications closed on January 24.