FoodBytes! Forum Recap: Improving Resource Management
F&A industry experts weigh in on the methods with the biggest impact
On Wednesday, February 24, FoodBytes! hosted a virtual forum exploring a frontrunner sustainability impact area – improving resource management. Joined by panelists Mitch Presser of Morrison Foerster, John Appel of BPS Agriculture, Maddy Rotman of Imperfect Foods, Sam Taylor of Rabobank, and moderated by our own Anne Greven, Global Head of F&A Innovation, we explored various routes to attaining this goal, including:
- Technological game-changers that growers in the fields are deploying as they digitize their businesses and seek on-farm efficiencies
- Precision agriculture and how it can impact the future farmers
- Shortening supply chains and increasing supply chain agility to minimize food waste
- The economics of disrupting and transforming value chains and preserving farmer livelihoods
- Regional variations in private vs. regulatory incentives
Watch the forum on-demand below for the full discussion, or read more about the forum at FoodNavigator.
Last but not least, mark your calendars for Tuesday April 27 at 11am ET for our next FoodBytes! Forum, where we’ll dive into the rise of supply chain traceability.