The last week of October is going to be the biggest celebration of food and ag innovation the Front Range has ever seen! FoodBytes! and Naturally Boulder are hosting our respective pitch events back-to-back on October 26 and 27. Long-known as a city bursting with the next big ideas in food, we’re thrilled to be in Boulder working with Naturally Boulder to spotlight local startups and to bring FoodBytes! to the region, highlighting international innovation.
Always wanted to visit Boulder? As a food innovator, now is the perfect time! Between the two events, you’ll have the opportunity to meet more than 900 food and ag executives, investors and entrepreneurs, as well as key media contacts.
Need another reason to head to Boulder? From October 25-26, 16 senior-level analysts from the Rabobank Food & Agribusiness Research team – true experts who develop views and insights on businesses, topics and developments in the food & agribusiness sectors across the globe – will be in town as well. Each of the analysts has their own specialization, including:
- Pablo Sherwell, Head of Food & Agribusiness Research and Advisory – North America
- Thomas Bailey, Senior Analyst – Dairy
- James Williamson, Associate Analyst – Dairy
- Nicholas Fereday, Senior Analyst – Consumer Foods
- Paula Savanti, Senior Analyst – Consumer Foods
- Kenneth Zuckerberg, Senior Analyst – Farm Inputs
- Stephen Rannekleiv, Global Strategist – Beverages
- Xinnan Li, Associate Analyst – North America
- William Sawyer, Analyst – Animal Protein
- Don Close, Senior Analyst – Animal Protein
- Sterling Liddell, Senior Analyst – Grains & Oilseeds
- Stephen Nicholson, Analyst – Grains & OilSeeds
- Al Griffin, Data Analyst
- Roland Fumasi, Senior Analyst – Fruit, Vegetables, Floriculture
- Vernon Crowder, Senior Analyst – Fresh Produce
Why Attend Naturally Boulder’s Annual Pitch Slam?
- Great networking with like-minded people in the Natural Food Industry
- Keep a pulse on the latest emerging companies and innovation
- Be a part of Boulder’s community for a night full of fun
Why Attend FoodBytes? Boulder?
- Executives: Get an inside look at the up-and-coming global trends and startups at the forefront of food and ag innovation.
- Investors: Meet the most promising new food and ag startups pitching their innovations during the event. Hailing from Senegal to the Netherlands, they represent the very best in international innovation.
- Entrepreneurs: Connect with investors, potential partners and customers from around the world.
Get all the details on both events below and purchase your tickets soon – they’re moving fast!
October 26: FoodBytes! Boulder
Certainly not your average food conference, our pitch competition meets food innovation party brings together the game-changing startups, investors and industry leaders pioneering the future of food and agriculture. FoodBytes! promotes innovation, community, sustainability and knowledge within the food and ag tech industry through helping startup companies land funding and find customers and partners to grow their businesses.
During the event, 10 companies selected from a field of over 150 startups from around the world will present 5-minute pitches to our expert judges, vying for the Judges’ Choice Award and the People’s Choice Award along with our amazing prizes. The 10 runners-up will give 60-second pitches and one will be presented with the Highly Commended Award by our judges.
Grab your tickets today!
Naturally Boulder’s Annual Pitch Slam kicks off with 25 entrepreneurs pitching their companies to a panel of recognized experts during the Pitch Slam Preliminaries. Their goal? Impressing the judges and making it to the Pitch Slam Finals! Before they duke it out for the final award, Naturally Boulder presents a networking reception with more than 600 industry professionals, leading to new friends, business contacts and inspiration! After the Pitch Slam Finals, the judges present two business awards and often have a few surprises up their sleeves.