The new Foodbytes online platform provides 24/7 access to vital innovation information.
Here’s more about how it works:
Startups from around the world are now able to set up a free profile to efficiently increase their exposure to potential partners, customers, and funders, all in one place.
- Within their profile, startups are able to showcase their technology, current traction, fundraising stage, future milestones, impact, and timely investment and collaboration opportunities.
- Participating startups will also have the opportunity to potentially be featured in Foodbytes-driven insight reports and/or curated lists to highlight specific innovation trends and sectors.
- Startups will have access to a centralized dashboard with industry insights, and evolving capabilities to help their growth.
Interested corporates and investors can subscribe to Foodbytes for continuous, self-directed access to exclusive, vetted and verified global startups, and industry-first knowledge and business-impacting insights.
- Subscribers can create and save specific searches to track new startups in a specific sector or market.
- They can bookmark startups by adding them to their watchlist to track progress, announcements, fundraising updates, and collaboration opportunities.
- Corporates will have access to a centralized dashboard with insights, reports, and targeted startup lists.
- Corporate and investor profiles are able to share collaboration ambitions, key challenges, and investment possibilities.
- Access is competitively priced starting at $10K for an annual subscription for up to four users.
A cornerstone of the new online hub will be ongoing access to invaluable, and impactful, content and insights from Foodbytes and Rabobank experts, including: monthly trend forecasting, industry drivers, regular thematic reports, and sector specific outlooks.
- The Foodbytes team has identified monthly thematic drivers that will shape scouting, reports, and curated startups lists throughout the year. Some of these themes are: robotics and automation, food waste reduction, transparency and data sharing, sustainable packaging, and carbon awareness.
- Throughout the year, Foodbytes will also have a presence at industry events and conferences around the world.
Last but not least, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop on all things Foodbytes.