The 10 finalist companies to pitch at FoodBytes! Boulder are:
- Biotech Services Senegal – Biotech Services Senegal produces local, organic fertilizer that allows Senegalese farmers to produce more yield using less space, and at lower costs.
- ReGrained – ReGrained “harvests” supergrain from urban craft breweries as a delicious, healthy, and sustainable ingredient.
- FreshSurety – FreshSurety is focused on solving the produce industry’s $200 billion waste problem, using technology that measures and reports the real-time shelf life of fresh food cartons anywhere in the world.
- The Food Corridor – The Food Corridor is an online marketplace for food businesses to connect with available commercial food assets, allowing them to find and book commercial kitchens, equipment, commissaries, processors, co-packers, and food storage spaces.
- Phenospex – Phenospex aims to provide fully automated and integrated plant phenotyping platforms that deliver high quality data and analysis tools in order to extract knowledge to answer scientific questions.
- ProveIt – ProveIt is an R&D company innovating food processing and packaging to make the clean label foods of the future. Provelt designs pasteurization systems using magnetic induction (MI) to replace steam-generated heat to process food products.
- Mad Agriculture – Mad Agriculture harnesses the nutrient recycling abilities of insects to turn food waste into a protein rich feed supplement, lessening dependence on unsustainable ingredients like fishmeal and soy.
- N-CHROMA – N-CHROMA uses state of the art biotechnological methods to develop and commercially produce healthy, sustainable and high quality colors for use in the food, textile and color cosmetic industries.
- One Hop Kitchen – One Hop Kitchen is the world’s first and only insect based Bolognese sauce, an incredibly sustainable source of protein.
- The Honest Stand – The Honest Stand is a gourmet food company that uses whole foods that are non-genetically modified to produce gourmet products that are Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Soy Free, Yeast Free and Cholesterol Free
“The startup companies who apply to pitch at FoodBytes! never cease to amaze me, and Boulder is certainly no exception. As we look towards FoodBytes! Boulder, I’m inspired by the twenty companies that will have a chance to pitch their concept, innovation or product to a room full of industry insiders and thought leaders who live, breathe and work to transform the world of food,” said Manuel Gonzalez, Managing Director, North America Head of Start-Up Innovation (STI) and Founder of FoodBytes!. “FoodBytes! gives these companies – who truly represent the future of food and ag tech – a platform for growth and transformation.”
Rabobank has selected 10 additional companies to give 60-second pitches to kick off of the program at FoodBytes! Boulder including:FROST’D, Good Spread, Vive Organic, Alpine Start Foods, Algama, FarmRaiser, Arizona Organic Urban Veggie, Cowlar by E4 Technologies, Anti-grain Foods and Alfrea.
Click here to buy your tickets for FoodBytes! Boulder, and for ongoing coverage of FoodBytes! Boulder, follow FoodBytes! onTwitter, Facebook and Instagram or view curated content via the hashtag #FoodBytes.
Rabobank Group is a global financial services leader providing wholesale, rural and retail banking, leasing, and real estate services in more than 40 countries worldwide. Founded over a century ago, Rabobank today is one of the world’s largest banks with over $750 billion in assets. In North America, Rabobank is the premier bank to the food, agribusiness and beverage industries, providing sector expertise, strategic counsel and tailored financial solutions to clients across the entire food value chain. We know that sustainability and innovation are critical in promoting a thriving food and ag industry that will feed growing global populations for years to come, which is a key focus our Banking for Food strategy. Additional information is available on our website.
Glenda Catron | Fresh Ideas Group | email@example.com | (970) 219-0924